PHoenix pick publisher's direct sale
30 Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee. Contact refunds@PhoenixPick.com
20 issues of galaxy's edge magazine ($87.80 value)
What is GAlaxy's Edge?
Galaxy's Edge is a bi-monthly magazine, edited by five-time Hugo winner Mike Resnick, publishing some of the most iconic names in science fiction. It's author list reads like a who's who of the genre. It is published by Arc Manor/Phoenix Pick.
Offered here are the first twenty issues of the magazine published from March 2013 to May 2016 for only $9.99.
The first ever publication of a rediscovered Robert A. Heinlein story--only published in the Virginia Edition ($1,500 per set) previously.
Interview and stories by George R.R. Martin.
An original Draco Tavern story by Larry Niven.
And much, much more. These twenty issues contain scores of stories by some of your favorite authors including: Joe Haldeman, Robert J. Sawyer, Mercedes Lackey, Robert Silverberg, Jack McDevitt, David Brin, Eric Flint and many many more.
You can get more details on each issue by clicking the Amazon link for each issue. Please note that the Amazon links are provided for informational purposes only. This sale is not on Amazon but offered exclusively through the publisher's web-site
Clicking on 'ADD TO CART' adds all twenty issues to your cart (in Mobi and Epub formats)
All titles published by Phoenix Pick are 100% DRM free
HOW THIS WORKS
This is a direct purchase through the publisher (Phoenix Pick).
1. Click on the 'ADD TO CART' button. A new window will open showing your purchase for all twenty titles (as one purchase for $9.99)
2. Process your payment via the Paypal link provided. You do not need need a Paypal account, nor do you need to create one. Paypal can also act purely as a credit card processor for this purchase.
3. Within ten minutes of your purchase you will get a separate email with a download link for all twenty book (both in MOBI and EPub formats). These downloads will be from our own platform, not Amazon. The Amazon links provided above are just for reference if you wish to get more information on the titles.
4. Download the appropriate type of file for your reader (or both types, if you wish). Kindle supports MOBI files while most other readers (including Nook and iTunes on iPad support EPub).
5. You can easily transfer these files to your specific reading device. Please make sure you are transferring the right format (MOBI or EPub for the reader type). There are extensive guidelines on how to transfer files to your reader on most reader support pages if you are unsure on how to do so. There are also numerous Youtube videos on these subjects for most popular readers.
WHY ARE WE NOT OFFERING THIS THROUGH AMAZON AND OTHER VENDORS?
Given the price point, and the pricing payment structure offered by many major vendors we just could not afford to to offer this deal through them. Amazon will not even allow issues to be priced at this level.